As a nonprofit organization, bergenPAC would greatly appreciate your support as we navigate the current circumstances. You can strengthen our efforts to remain a cultural beacon for the region going forward in a variety of ways.
Ways To Help During COVID-19
1. As a nonprofit organization, your support would make a huge difference as bergenPAC works to welcome you back to your home for entertainment and culture. If you can, please consider making a donation.
2. If you purchased tickets to a show that had to be cancelled already, please consider donating the cost of your tickets or taking a credit for a future performance. Email [email protected] for more information
3. Help keep our communities strong by supporting your local restaurants during these challenging times. Visit the link below to see how you can help.
4. If you’re shopping on Amazon, choose bergenPAC to be your nonprofit recipient on AmazonSmile. It cost nothing extra for you, but will be a big boost for us. Learn more by clicking the link below to see how to make bergenPAC your selected charity.
5. Become a bergenPAC Member, which comes with great perks, or make a donation. Any amount will be a great help.
What Your Gift Supports
bergenPAC is one of the busiest performing arts and arts education institutions in the state. Each season bergenPAC strives to create an even more dynamic schedule of artistic and educational programming.
Our arts education initiatives allowed bergenPAC to reach more than 30,000 children throughout Northern New Jersey last year. This year our goal is to double that to 60,000 children. In keeping with our mission to make the arts accessible to all, bergenPAC is committed to ensuring that no student is turned away because of an inability to pay.
Each year, bergenPAC gives away thousands in free tickets and scholarships to individuals in our community who because of cogntive, physical, or financial barriers, are unable to experience the live performing arts.
bergenPAC accepts all forms of support including Matching Gifts, Planned Giving, Stocks, and in-kind donations.
The Performing Arts School provides arts education to students age 3 months to 21 years throughout Northern New Jersey. With classes in all types of performing arts, outreach programs throughout the state, and programming for children with special needs, every donation helps create more opportunities for new artists.