Outreach School Programs
bergenPAC's Educational Outreach Initiative help fill the gaps in arts education with teaching artist residencies, on-site and virtual assemblies that teach real-life issues, and so much more.
At bergenPAC's Performing Arts School we believe that every school is unique and pride ourselves on customizing partnerships to align with your schedule, budget, and arts educational needs.
Immerse your students in captivating programs that will ignite their passion for music, dance, theater, visual arts, and the irresistible beats of Hip-Hop. From the youngest learners to the dynamic minds of high schoolers, bergenPAC offers an array of opportunities.
- Unique assemblies focused on lifeskills like anti-bullying, opioid awareness, and nutrition, as well as musical cultural celebrations and history coming to life.
- Weekly visits from bergenPAC's professional teaching artists who will enhance your students' educational experience with music, dance, or theater programs.
- Residencies unqiuely designed to engage students with special needs.
- Have bergenPAC's artistic team guide your school in putting on a musical production.
- Field trips to bergenPAC where your students can experience professional productions tied to curricular subjects
Let's work together to create a program that seamlessly integrates into your school's fabric, allowing every student to connect with the arts in a profound and transformative way.
To learn more or to schedule an assembly, residency, or co-production, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.