Arts Access Initiative
The Arts Access Initiative is a program developed by bergenPAC to further its mission of making the live performing arts accessible to all. In an effort to enhance the quality of life of the residents in our diverse community, bergenPAC provides free tickets to organizations who serve individuals who would otherwise be unable to experience the live performing arts. Last year, over 7,000 tickets were granted to individuals.
If you are a nonprofit, community organization or other worthy organization, who would like to provide their members with access to this program, please download the Arts Access Application below and return a filled out copy of the form to [email protected]*.
Please use the subject line: ‘Arts Access Application Enclosed’ followed by the date.
To Download the Arts Access Application:
For more information about this program, please contact [email protected].
*Individuals receive Arts Access tickets through participation organizations.
- A Free Bird
- Adler Aphasia Center
- ARC of Rockland County
- Bergen Family Center
- Bergen Volunteer Center, Mentoring Moms
- Bergen Volunteer Center, Mentoring Youth
- Bergenfield Library – Literacy Volunteers
- Big Brothers Big Sisters of Northern New Jersey
- Blossom Sisters Dance
- Center for Hope and Safety
- Center for Modern Dance
- Children’s Aid and Family Services
- City of Perth Amboy, Department of Human Services, Office on Aging
- Community Hope, Inc.
- Department of Children and Families
- Hana Mission
- Heightened Independence and Progress
- Jewish Family Services
- Jewish Home Family
- Literacy Volunteers-Englewood Library
- Martin Luther King Jr. Senior Center of Bergen County
- New Jersey Community Development Corp.
- New Milford Senior Center
- Ramsey Responds
- Social Service Association of Ridgewood and Vicinity
- Southeast Senior Center for Independent Living
- ARC of Bergen and Passaic Counties
- The Elizabeth Coalition to House the Homeless
- Union City Town Hall, Senior Citizens Department
- Youth Consultation Service
- Englewood Public School District
- Project Literacy of Greater Bergen County
- The Woodlands at Ramsey
- Senior Citizens Club of Rochelle Park
- Sharing Seats
- Saint Paul’s Choir School
- Alliance Against Homelessness of Bergen County
- Bergen County Dept. of Human Services, Division on Disability Services
- Faith is Our Pathway
- Carlstadt Senior Friendship Club, Inc.
- Team Red, White and Blue-Northen NJ Chapter
- Englewood Housing Authority
- Bergen County Depart. Of Human Services, Office for Children
- Tenafly Senior Center
- Family Support of Organization of Bergen County
- Division of Child Protection & Permanency
- Collaborative Support Programs of NJ
- Mental Health Association of Passaic County
- Camp Acorn
- Moonachie Senior Citizens Club
- Oasis-A Haven for Women and Children
- Zoe’s Place
- East Rutherford Seniors, Inc
- Inglemoor Healthcare Center
- Straight and Narrow
- Bergen’s Promise
- Martin Luther King Gardens
- Joseph Cipolla Senior Activity Center
- Family Support Organization of Passaic County
- Be Whole, Inc
This program is made possible through support from:
The Performing Arts School provides arts education to students age 3 months to 21 years throughout Northern New Jersey. With classes in all types of performing arts, outreach programs throughout the state, and programming for children with special needs, every donation helps create more opportunities for new artists.