Arts Access Initiative
The Arts Access Initiative was developed by bergenPAC to further its mission of making the live performing arts available to everyone in our diverse community. bergenPAC provides free tickets to organizations serving individuals who would otherwise be unable to visit the theater due to financial limitations. Since January 2016, we have shared over 25,000 tickets.
If you are a community organization, nonprofit or other worthy organization who would like to provide members with this program, download the application below and return the form to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please use the subject line: ‘Arts Access Application Enclosed’ followed by the date.
To Download the Arts Access Application:
For more information, please call 201-816-8160 or email email@example.com.
*Individuals receive Arts Access tickets through participating organizations.
- A Free Bird
- Adler Aphasia Center
- Alliance Against Homelessness of Bergen County
- ARC of Bergen & Passaic Counties
- ARC of Rockland County
- Be Whole, Inc.
- Bergen County CASA
- Bergen County Department of Human Services
- Bergen County Office for Children
- Bergen Family Center
- Bergen's Promise
- Bergen Volunteer Center, Mentoring Moms
- Bergen Volunteer Center, Mentoring Youth
- Bergenfield Library-Literacy Volunteers
- Big Brother Big Sister
- Blossom Sisters Dance & Performing Arts
- Camp Acorn
- Carlstadt Senior Friendship Club, Inc.
- Center for Hope & Safety
- Center for Modern Dance
- Children's Aid & Family Services
- Collaborative Support Programs of NJ
- Community Hope, Inc.
- Cresskill Senior Center
- Cura, Inc.
- Department of Child & Family
- Division of Child Protection & Permanency
- East Rutherford Seniors, Inc.
- Englewood Housing Authority
- Englewood Public School District
- Faith is Our Pathway
- Family Support Organization of Bergen County
- Family Support Organization of Passaic County
- Hana Mission
- Heightened Independence & Progress
- Hillsdale 50+ Club
- Housing Authority of Bergen County
- Inclusion & Life Skills Development Ctr., JCC on the Palisades
- Inglemoor Nursing Home
- James F. McGuire Senior Center
- Jewish Family Service
- Jewish Home at Rockleigh
- Joseph Cipolla Senior Activity Center
- Literacy Volunteers-Englewood Library
- Martin Luther King JR. Senior Center
- Martin Luther King Gardens
- Mental Health Association in Passaic County
- Moonachie Senior Citizens Club
- New Concepts for Living
- New Milford Senior Activity
- North Jersey Community Development
- Oakland Senior Center
- Oasis-A Haven for Women and Children
- Perth Amboy Office on Aging
- Perth Amboy Office on Recreation Teen Center
- Project Literacy of Greater Bergen County
- Ramsey Responds
- Rochelle Park Senior Citizens Club
- Senior Citizens Department, Union City
- Sharing Seats
- Social Service Association of Ridgewood
- Southeast Center for Independent Living
- St. Cecilia's Office of Concern
- St. Paul's Choir School
- Straight and Narrow
- Team Red, White & Blue, Northern NJ Chapter
- Tenafly Senior Center
- The Actor's Fund
- The Elizabeth Coalition for the Homeless
- The Woodlands at Ramsey
- Vantage Health Service, Inc
- Women's Rights Information Center
- Youth Consultation Services
This program is made possible through support from:
The Performing Arts School provides arts education to students age 3 months to 21 years throughout Northern New Jersey. With classes in all types of performing arts, outreach programs throughout the state, and programming for children with special needs, every donation helps create more opportunities for new artists.