bergenPAC offers a variety of internships to high school and college students each year.
Interns are included in the following departments:
Performing Arts School
- Administrative tasks including going from studios to theater with important paperwork, scanning, copying, typing etc.
- Teachers assistants for dance classes, music classes, or theater classes
- Studio organizers, moving sound equipment, organizing storage areas
- Mailings and design work
- Learn about building a brand new school and programs.
Programming and Marketing
- Distribute postcards and any marketing materials in Englewood schools and theater sponsors
- Work with programming department to organize contracts
- Attend evening performances as support for the programming department
- Communicate and collaborate with new, young ideas for marketing
- Learn about booking a show and how to market it.
- Work with Development staff at VIP events
- Organize, File, Scan important information regarding our members and VIPs
- Learn about fundraising and how a non profit works.
- Assist box office manager in arranging comp tickets
- File ticket request forms
- Stuff and distribute promotional envelopes
For more information, or to apply for an internship, please email email@example.com with the subject line, "bergenPAC Internships."
The Performing Arts School provides arts education to students age 3 months to 21 years throughout Northern New Jersey. With classes in all types of performing arts, outreach programs throughout the state, and programming for children with special needs, every donation helps create more opportunities for new artists.