The Bergen Performing Arts Center (bergenPAC) is excited to welcome you back to the theatre and is dedicated to ensuring the health and safety of our audiences, artists, and staff. We appreciate your help and patience as we all get accustomed to new protocols, which we will update regularly based on the most recent CDC, federal, state, city, and other scientific guidelines.
Please be sure to review the following precautions prior to your visit:
- Vaccinations are encouraged, along with wearing masks, especially if you are not vaccinated.
- Guests will have their temperature checked before entering the building.
- Children under 12 must wear masks at all times.
- If you or your party have been exposed to or tested positive for COVID-19 within 14 days before your event, you will not be permitted to attend the show. No one exhibiting COVID-19 symptoms may come into the theater. If you are feeling unwell, we ask that you please stay home, and contact the box office.
- A Pre-show email will be sent to all tickets purchasers three days prior to every performance highlighting our current policies and procedures and providing any relevant information regarding submitting any necessary pre-show questionnaires.
- We encourage patrons to use touchless ticketing. You may print out your tickets at home or present them on a smartphone for scanning upon entry to an event.
- Hand sanitizing stations are installed in the lobby and throughout high-traffic areas. Please use them upon entry and during your visit at your own discretion.
- Sanitization cleaning is conducted throughout the building prior to and immediately after each performance with special attention to high-touch surfaces.
- By choosing to attend a performance at bergenPAC, you are assuming all risks related to being exposed to COVID-19 and bergenPAC will not be held responsible
- bergenPAC reserves the right to alter safety protocols at any time and at its sole discretion, including but not limited to social distancing, vaccines/testing, masks, food service limitations, venue capacity, and entrance requirements as we deem appropriate.
Covid-19 Ticket Refund Policy
bergenPAC patrons may receive a full refund for tickets to bergenPAC-presented shows that have been rescheduled or canceled due to COVID-19.
bergenPAC will process refund requests to affected bergenPAC-presented shows up until 30 days before the event. Within 30 days of the event, bergenPAC cannot guarantee a refund if you choose not to attend the scheduled performance, but we can offer credit in the form of a bergenPAC Gift Card.
If you or your party have been exposed to or tested positive for COVID-19 within 14 days before your show, please contact the bergenPAC Box Office.
Impacted Shows Due to COVID-19
Due to the large volume of events that have been postponed or cancelled, bergenPAC requests that ticketholders please wait to be contacted regarding their ticket purchase.
Click the link below to find a list of our rescheduled/postponed and cancelled shows. If a show has been rescheduled, your tickets are still valid for the new date. If you are unsure of a show's new date, please click the link below to see a list of rescheduled shows.
If you have any further questions, please email [email protected]. We appreciate your patience and look forward to welcoming you back to the theatre as soon as possible.
Click here to see a list of all our rescheduled/postponed and cancelled shows. If a show has been rescheduled, your tickets are still valid for the new date.Show Dates
The Performing Arts School provides arts education to students age 3 months to 21 years throughout Northern New Jersey. With classes in all types of performing arts, outreach programs throughout the state, and programming for children with special needs, every donation helps create more opportunities for new artists.