To complement the cultural programming at bergenPAC, The Performing Arts School has engaged in Korean percussion classes, Korean cultural classes, Indian Bollywood dance and vocal classes, as well as Hispanic style dance classes.
2017-18 School Year
September 11, 2017 - June 10, 2018
(**Please note that schedule may be subject to change)
Holidays & Closings
- Open House: September 6-7, 2017
- First Day of Classes: September 11, 2017
- Rosh Hashanah: September 20-22, 2017
- Yom Kippur: September 29-30, 2017
- Thanksgiving: November 23-26, 2017
- Holiday Break: December 21, 2017-January 2, 2017
- Martin Luther King Day: January 15, 2018
- Presidents' Weekend: February 16-19, 2018
- Spring Break: March 30-April 8, 2018
- Memorial Weekend: May 25-28, 2018
- Performance Celebration: June 10, 2018
Registrations accepted throughout the year.
To enroll now or for more information, call 201-482-8194 or email [email protected]
Cultural Initiative Programs
Sing & Play Your K-Pop
Come join and learn the ins-and-outs of your favorite music styles including K-Pop, Gospel, Disney Songs and many more! Students will train with professional instructor Soyoung Park once a week to master the songs of their choice. “Sing & Play Your K-Pop” class offers both essential piano training and vocal training. Students will hone their ‘pop’ skills in a fun and engaging way to wow friends and family at any outing. There will be a performance at the end of the semester. We invite all ages to the class from young children to adults. No training is necessary.
- Friday from 3:30-7:30PM
*Call for an appointment*
Lesson Length 5 Lessons (minimum) Full Year* (36 lessons + 1 Performance) 45 minutes $250 ($50 per lesson) $1,850 60 minutes $330 ($66 per lesson) $2,442 75 minutes $440 ($80 per lesson) $2,960
The Performing Arts School provides arts education to students age 3 months to 21 years throughout Northern New Jersey. With classes in all types of performing arts, outreach programs throughout the state, and programming for children with special needs, every donation helps create more opportunities for new artists.