The Bergen Performing Arts Center (bergenPAC) is excited to welcome you back to the theatre and is dedicated to ensuring the health and safety of our audiences, artists, and staff. We appreciate your help and patience as we all get accustomed to new protocols, which we will update regularly based on the most recent CDC, federal, state, city, and other scientific guidelines.
Please be sure to review the following precautions prior to your visit:
- Current health guidelines require guests to show a negative COVID-19 test (dated no more than 3 days before the show) OR a completed vaccination record (dated at least 14 days before the show) and submit to a temperature check.
- All guests must wear a mask inside the venue.
- Children under twelve are not required to provide a negative test result but are required to wear a mask.
- If you or your party have been exposed to or tested positive for COVID-19 within 14 days before your event, you will not be permitted to attend the show. No one exhibiting COVID-19 symptoms may come into the theater. If you are feeling unwell, we ask that you please stay home, and contact the box office.
- A pre-show email will be sent to all tickets purchasers 3 days prior to every performance highlighting our current policies and procedures and providing any relevant information regarding submitting any necessary pre-show questionnaires.
- We encourage patrons to use touchless ticketing. You may print out your tickets at home or present them on a smartphone for scanning upon entry to an event.
- Hand sanitizing stations are installed in the lobby and throughout high-traffic areas. Please use them upon entry and during your visit at your own discretion.
- Sanitization cleaning is conducted throughout the building prior to and immediately after each performance with special attention to high-touch surfaces.
- By choosing to attend a performance at bergenPAC, you are assuming all risks related to being exposed to COVID-19 and bergenPAC will not be held responsible
- bergenPAC reserves the right to alter safety protocols at any time and at its sole discretion, including but not limited to social distancing, vaccines/testing, masks, food service limitations, venue capacity, and entrance requirements as we deem appropriate.
The Performing Arts School provides arts education to students age 3 months to 21 years throughout Northern New Jersey. With classes in all types of performing arts, outreach programs throughout the state, and programming for children with special needs, every donation helps create more opportunities for new artists.